Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cousin outings and piano recitals

For about three years the Bellamy's have had weekly summer outings with cousins. The kids looked forward to these outings and I love getting to see all their cousins. This year we started doing Bradley cousin outings as well. 

This week we visited Wheeler Farm. 

 I was grateful that Aunt Kirsten and Aunt Mel brought extra bread and popcorn to feed the ducks!


I am not sure what it is, but for some reason kids love outhouses. I think at one point we had five or six of them piled in the outhouse.

It was much easier to pile them all in the wagon.

Matthew found the cows to be hilarious.
 And the kids loved the horses that came right up to the gate to be petted.

After a very busy afternoon at Wheeler Farm we had the girls first piano recital. They have been taking piano for about a year.



 I love that they enjoy playing and they are very good at it as well. They love going to piano lessons and right now beg me to practice. I know that will all change one day, but until then I will enjoy the notes that fill our home.

Then on Wednesday we got ready for the Bellamy outing- Swimming at Aunt Amy's

 This was the first time Matty donned his swim suit...see the tag under him.

He and his bud Ezra found walking around each other was awesome.
 The kids liked playing in the bigger pool, and splashing each other.
Laine was my super helper that day. James and I had to go to swim lessons during this outing and Laine stepped up and took care of Matty while I was gone and hung out in the baby pool with him. She is such a great helper.

1 comment:

  1. You are having such a great summer! We always loved summers and all the adventures that we took to the parks and canyon. Laine and Eve, we are so proud of your piano playing! We are also proud of you and James for being such great siblings to Matthew. You are a wonderful family!
    We love you and miss you,
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete