Friday, May 11, 2012

Boy's Hijinx


Each day in this house is a new adventure. There is always something going on that requires attention. Here are a few of the things that have happened this week.


Matthew pushed his diapers next to the bookshelf so he could properly see what was on the higher shelf. ..


Some of you may scoff and say that this was all simply an accident, that he did not mean to do this but to you naysayers I say poo poo. Of course my child is the smartest child that has ever lived.

Now a few of you may remember way back in January when I submitted my name to the mother of the year committee. That featured some of James' body art I now would like to share with you his new medium- pillow art:

 I actually discovered these little gems as James has found a new way to express his undying affection and support for his best friend Henry.

Yes, that is the name Henry written on the bottom of his sock three times. He had also scribbled it on his thigh.   

When we went to talk to James about the pillow art the next morning we found he had left us another surprise on the other side of the pillow

See, he is branching out in colors.  His art work will be available online in the next coming months.

Yeah, these boys sure do know how to keep me on my toes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment