Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Angry birds!!

My dearest husband is on a quest this year to become the best primary teacher ever. He is so creative. I have seen him do a treasure hunt around the church, a maze in the classroom, stories being acted out. Really he just does incredible things but this past week he surpassed himself.

While teaching a lesson on Lehi's dream he had the kids play "Angry Birds." He set everything up and the kids pretended to be those standing in the building flinging angry words at the followers of God. It was so much fun that we played it the next night for Family Home Evening. The kids loved flinging the birds across the play room into the cups.


I really do think that my husband is on the way to becoming the best primary teacher ever! I wish I had had him as my teacher!

4 comments:

  1. That first picture looks like they are flinging them right at Matthew! Bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have made a comment that no babies were harmed in the blog post.

      Delete
  2. ^^^ That's what I thought too. What lucky kids to be in Chris's class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she acts like they were shooting the cups. They were totally owning Matthew!!!!!

    ReplyDelete