Monday, November 9, 2015

Abby-four months

The past four months have just flown by, I barely remember the sleepless evenings now that I am getting full night sleep most days. Abby is a happy child, just a sunny personality and all smiles. She is such a blessing in our lives and in our family. She has started to giggle and now all the kids (and mom and dad) try and see who can coax the little giggle out of her. She is a joy!

I love how much he loves his little sister 

All dressed up and ready for church

Happy Halloween from Super Girl

Abby was blessed on November 1st. She wore the blessing gown I wore-36 years ago. It has held up pretty well. 


Abby on her blessing day

I am so grateful that my Nan is around to met Abby. Abby is lucky enough to have two great grandparents alive right now

Great Grandpa Bradley is the other great-grandparent. He is a wonderful man who just loves his family


No comments:

Post a Comment