Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wait, what happened to the rest of June?

Okay I am pretty sure that the summer is just passing by at lighting speed. This could be because with four kids I am running every where this summer. I don't seem to be home much during the days as my tan skin is a testimony too. 

So here are a few things that happened this month...


We bought a car, a mini-van to be exact. My sister and I went out and test drove cars and picked this beauty. I have named her Mathilde, because it is an awesome name. I now wonder why it took me so long to buy a mini-van and why I think it is super cool that I now drive a mini-van. 

We went to the park, a lot. I can't remember going to the park this much and having this many picnics. I am pretty sure that I am keeping Lunchables and Capri Sun in business.

Because we went to the park so many times we needed to take more baths, sometimes two or three a day.


We went to Wheeler Farm with a few friends, we even brought our cousin Ellie with us.


We also brought two loaves of bread with us and they loved it. The kids more than the ducks.


Did I mention we went to the park a lot?


We also went to the zoo with our cousins and piled on top of a rhino.

It has been hot this summer, we took time to cool off.

We also tried life out as a monkey, since Christian always calls them monkeys this was not a stretch.

To beat the heat we went to the aquarium one morning,  it was fun and we pretended to be penguins and were disappointed that the otters decided it was nap time when we got there. 


Oh and Eve got glasses, I had better pictures than this one, but I forgot to turn my flash back on so they were all super blurry with distorted faces. 

So goodbye June and hello July!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment