Wednesday, May 25, 2016

We have a teenager!!!

It has been over a week but I have been putting off posting this, maybe because I am still in denial that I have a teenager in my house. 

What can I say about Laine...Laine is one of the kindest, compassionate, helpful people I know. I don't know of a better bigger sister, she takes time with the smallest of her siblings to help with whatever they want. Abby loves her and gets more excited when Laine comes home than whenever anyone else does. She is becoming a master chef, and has been cooking one meal a week for almost a year now. We love listening to her play the piano, it is fun to watch her master complicated pieces. She also is witty and her dry sense of humor cracks us up. We are just grateful that this girl is part of our family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment