Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Abby- 3 months

Somehow, I am not quite sure how, Abby is now three months old. It is funny, I don't feel that she has been with us that long but at the same time I can't remember a time without her. She is growing fast and has now accomplished great feats like holding her head up and grabbing things. This girl is also a champion drooler, no joke I change her clothes at least twice a day. 

She is also is just a cuddle bug. She loves church as there is a new person wanting to hold her at every turn...I kinda like that too.

Abby moved into her crib this month, breaking my heart but allowing me a tad more sleep. She sleeps quite well and there are even a few nights each week that I get to sleep through the night. 


Things mom does when she is bored and dad is out of town. 

Abby is all smiles until I pull out my phone or camera. So I have to be sneaky to catch one of her grins

Matt was more excited to hold Abby during his soccer game than he was to play soccer

Her head is finally big enough to wear a headband!!! Oh and girl clothes are so much more fun. James and I couldn't get over the tutu thing. 



1 comment: