Thursday, September 3, 2015

Matt's preschool adventure!

For about two years now Matt has been asking to go to school, each year he has watched as his siblings went to school and he would just wish he could go with them:



Well that little super hero has grown up now and it was time to send him off to school.  This kid was excited. So excited we made a paper chain to count down the days when the older kids went back to school ten days before he did. He is in a class with two of his friends and he is finding things to talk about like: Paw Patrol, super heroes, cooking shows, and Dragon Ball Z. All topics very important to this four year old. 


One big change was that he decided that he was no longer Matty but Matt. It breaks my heart a little and there are times that I keep forgetting the name change, but he is quick to correct when I mess it up. 


So off he goes on a lifetime of adventure! He's just glad there are snacks. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... how are these boys so big already? Has he been totally loving his first week? Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Heather. I am pretty sure they are still little babies. He loved his first week, just loved it. Miss you too! I can't believe how big your kids are now, Miss Mia is too big.

      Delete